Wednesday, April 3, 2019

A pretty cool birthday!

Yeah, that whole "65" thing finally got here.  However, it wasn't all that bad.
First, I got to go to Turks and Caicos with Paula, my brother and his wife, one of 'our' missionaries, and a nephew and his wife.
Second, I got my Medicare card.  OK, that's generally kind of downer of a mile post, but hey, it beats what we were paying before.
Image result for medicare
Third, I got THIS in the mail today!!
That's right!  A brand new, 133cm Cabrihna Ace kiteboard, from my generous brother!
So, the Medicare card says, "Uh, oh, better get out the walker," while the new board says, "Dude!! Let's go catch some sweet air!!"
We hope that your big birthdays are as cool!
Dave

2 comments:

Patti said...

Best 65th birthday EVER!!! Happy birthday Dave!

Freeman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.