1. It's got to be outside.
2. It has to involve movement.
3. There must exist a significant risk to body, or at least to equipment.
4. The more gear the better. Double the score if carbon fiber is involved.
5. The activity must be ibuprofen-worthy.
6. At some point you must ask yourself, "Was this a smart thing to do after all?"
7. If you don't hurt afterwards, why do it?
8. It's got to be fun.
We've continued Henderson Activities® over the last couple of days, but today we enter the Mission Training Center here in Provo, ready to begin the seminar for new Mission Presidents, and start the next three years of our lives, laying aside the less important stuff.And no, they don't allow wetsuits. It'll be suits and ties for me and dresses for Paula.
We hope that this next Henderson Activity® will at least include #8.
Dave & Paula